Sunday, June 24, 2007

MIA

I placed 2nd in the HORSE game I was ranting about earlier. The guy who had been a complete idiot in the first hand ended up being a sort of ATM for me. He took chips off of other people and I took them away from him like taking candy from a baby. He just gave me his chips... it was great.

When it was four handed, I was in complete control of the table. I had more chips than the other 3 players combined. Unfortunately, I had to leave and thus I had to sit out. I figured I would have no trouble sliding into the money. I was gone for about 30 minutes. I came back just in time to see that it was heads up. His 11.1K to my 900. I managed to battle back to 4200 before the blinds got too high to allow for any movement. The luck shifted his way and that was that.

I almost pulled off the greatest comeback ever. Almost. There's no doubt in my mind that I would have won the game quite easily if I hadn't had to leave for 30 minutes. Oh well.

No comments: